Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spread the Word | Watching Chris Evans on The Tonight Show Is a Legit Hobby But I Still Don't Have a Life



NEAT BLOG POSTS
Mettel explains her reasons for loving film and defends movie-watching as a hobby.
Sofia - dashingly - lists 30 of the many movies to look out for this year.
It's an older post, but I finally read Stevee's wonderful post on feminism and film.
Nick impressed me by not only watching, but also reading Divergent.
Katy reviews Jobs and not surprisingly dislikes it a lot. My tiny hope for it was finally crushed.

SUPERB VIDEOS
Sherlock Season 3: The Musical is so perfect even now. I can't wait to re-watch this season.
Nik shared this awesome video of The Evolution of Bollywood Music.
Jensen Ackles sing 'Carry On My Wayward Son' - does it need more saying?
Chris Evans and his brother Scott were hilarious on the Tonight Show.

GROOVY PODCASTS
As You Watch is becoming a favorite - they recently talked about Woody Harrelson, Anton Yelchin and Daniel Brühl.
FTS is still my #1 podcast and in their latest episode theyd list their favorite Fake Movies/ Shows in Real Movies/ Shows.
If podcasting was a religion, my God would be Ryan McNeil who had Stevee Taylor join him to voice-review Noah along with Vigil and Ben Hur.

WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING ELSEWHERE
Since last time, my guest spots on The Film Pasture (Episode 13: Get a Life!) and the LAMBCast (Episod 212: Muppet Mania) came out. I had a great time discussing my lack of life and what watching the entire Muppet franchise has to do with that on both of these shows.

Spread the word!

10 comments:

  1. Thaaaanks for the link!! lol at that Sherlock video, it's surprisingly good. JA has a band, hmmm...I can't remember the name, but he's got a good voice! And that song IS Supernatural - they use it all the time, and it really fits. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does? Wow, I have to look that up ASAP!

      Delete
  2. Thank you Mette! Sorry I didn't have nice things to say about Jobs; give a shot if you'd like to see it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably won't... not after all those bad reviews.

      Delete
    2. Then, you've saved a lot of time then to watch something awesome. :D

      Delete
  3. Jensen Ackles singing Carry On My Wayward Son??? !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that was just as awesome as I expected!!!!)

    Oh, and I...kinda liked Jobs. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right??!! It was one of those suggestions on the YouTube sidebar and I don't think I ever moved a cursor that fast.

      Wow, you did? Well that does open a whole new world of options. Shit, I have to see it now.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the double links! I don't feel like I'm ever going to top that feminism post, hence why I haven't really written anything since then haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling. Not that I've ever written anything that cool. But it's the same with me after I've written something I like. That's why I don't feel like writing anything now that my English exams are over. (Btw, the assignment paper had a picture of Benedict Cumberbatch on it - like WHAT?!).

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for giving a shout out to the FTS podcast (and the Film Pasture, too!  )

    ReplyDelete

Let the discussion begin!